Friday, November 19, 2010


Hello to all my followers :)
I apologize for the wait, its been a little over a week and i know you all are ready for prizes and reviews.
They are coming soon I PROMISE!
Over the last week i have been testing out some of the products on myself, as well as others with different curl patterns and relaxers. I will test each product for 1-2 weeks before writing my review, during that time i may only post product reviews and contest to come (in some cases i may not post at all until the next review).

This is just to let you all know that i haven't gone M.I. A
I'm still here just working hard to give you all 100% honest truth.

ttyl ☺

♥Tons-o-Love♥

Note: Monday 11/22- Review on Mop Top & Fuzzy Duck products and the 1st OLBG giveaway begins!!



No comments:

Post a Comment